Shyamal Sir's Maths Academy

  • Plot No. 75, Kotwal Nagar, Beside Canara Bank, Near
         Ranapratap Nagar, Nagpur - 440022.



Maths Academy - (Plot No. 75, Kotwal Nagar, Beside Canara Bank, Near Pratap Nagar, Nagpur - 440022 )

We also have our branch in Sadar and Abhyankar Nagar.

Join and enjoy the quality learning by Sir. Shyamal Pratap. Best teaching technique with an experience of over 10 years. Get your basics cleared and strong. Build your concepts with quality tips & tricks and use them to crack any of your exams.

We offer coaching for the following diplomas and degrees:
* Polytechnic
* Bachelor of Engineering
* Bachelor of Technology
* Bachelor of Computer Application
* Bachelor of Science
* Master of Computer Application

Best training provided for the following subjects:
* M 1
* M 2
* M 3
* M 4
* NM

We conduct the following batches:
* Regular
* Crash Courses
* Super Crash Course

So, get well trained and well educated for your future goals.
Become successful with us!

Opening Hours

Mon 10:00am - 8:30pm
Tue 10:00am - 8:30pm
Wed 10:00am - 8:30pm
Thu 10:00am - 8:30pm
Fri 10:00am - 8:30pm
Sat 10:00am - 8:30pm
Sun 10:00am - 8:30pm

photo gallery


Comments & rating 4.0 4.0 stars - 14 reviews

Great way of teaching! Simple methods are taught to solve difficult topics. Surely one of the best academy for diploma and... engineering students.

Read More

If you really want to gain interest in maths and gain command over it, then this is the place. With easy... teaching methods and life examples this is the best maths institute.

Read More

Great teaching style which helps in getting proper grasp on the subject and doubt solving sessions are even more helpful. Highly... recommend!

Read More

Teaching is nice!

Very nice

Sir make easy to learn study and study in such a way that it make study more easier.

Great teaching skills that's why we students gets it easy for learning.

Shyamal sir have tricks to make us learn the formulaes and too he give easy explanations to every questions which helps... us solve easily. BT one thing v must do and keep it in mind is - if shyamal sir is giving their 90% efforts in class then v must give the rest 10% @ home towards homework and revision. Pls do join. Begin wid full force, rest is easy flying. ????

Read More

Simplest way of teaching...regular difficulty class for diploma mathematics in pratap Nagar side

Gr8 class. Easy interaction. Easy learning skills.

Very different and simplest types of explanations. Also Sir gives the simplest, funniest and best example to explain a single topic.... Very helpful, kind and caring by nature. Always ready to explain the topic till the students needs. The best Academy & the best Sir for us to understand subject like maths easily and better. Ty

Read More

This class is best in the city and the sir teaches all the students very carefully

The best class I have ever studies ... Awesome teaching for maths ...

Best institution for maths coaching ....