No result found for "NEET Medical Entrance".
Please do Refine your Search OR Send Enquiry to Get Best Services
NEET classes in Gondia
What is NEET exam?
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is the short form of NEET. To get the admission in various medical and dental colleges, the students are required to sit for National Entrance Examination. AIPMT was also serving the same purpose of entrance exams for medical students, but now it is replaced by NEET. Nearly 90,000 of seats are allotted in MBBS and BDS colleges in India after crossing this exam. May is the time for appearing NEET exam every year.
NEET is introduced by Medical Council of India(MCI) and Ministry of Human Resource Development Government(MHRD)
Details of NEET UG
Changes made for NEET 2019 • From 2019, the exam will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
• Aadhar card is not mandatory, but you need to produce any other ID proof
• Students with additional Biology are expected to be eligible now onwards
• There is no limit to how many times you can appear for the exam
• The exam paper provided will be bilingual
• Students from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana need not submit Self Declaration Form
• NEET UG exam is mandatory if the candidates desires to pursue MBBS/BDS from abroad
• NIOS students are expected to be eligible for NEET exams Registration, application form, and eligibility for NEET UG
• Aspirants determined to apply for NEET needs to pay the registration fees of 1400/- and 750/-. The general and OBC candidates need to pay 1400 and SC, ST, and physically handicapped requires paying 750.
• Application form can be filled through online procedure. There is no offline mode procedure to fill the application. You are required to scan your recent coloured passport size photo and signature for application filling procedure.
• The candidate should be 17 years old and have qualified grade 12 from any recognized university or college. There is no limit for maximum attempts within the age limit. Maximum age for reserved candidates is 30 and 25 is the age for general candidates.
After the introduction of NEET, there undergoes a lot of happenings regards to elevating the confusion and tension of medical aspirants. It gives rise to a big question if there is a need of NEET coaching classes for medical aspirants to crack NEET. Here we need to consider a few factors that enable to decide whether to opt for NEET tutorials or not.
Why you need NEET coaching classes?
NEET is another tough exam that requires a verified planned strategy to secure a rank. Being good academically is not enough and you need to load the wholesome idea about its syllabus and exam. If you are unaware of clear ideas about how exam works, NEET classes in Gondia can play a role of being your guide for the same.
How the best NEET classes works for you?
Candidates need to assure about their preparation. Self study is must, but there are many aspects in the study plans where students often get stuck, and they look for a helping hand. The NEET tutorials can be the best option.
• Provides a pre-defined exam plan formulated by the exam experts
• Keeps updated with syllabus and exam paper pattern
• Provides the ready notes which includes the enlarged information and details about the topics
• The regular test helps to evaluate your preparation level
• The group discussion prepares you partly for the interview sections
• Additional guidance by expert faculty whenever required
• Time management is very crucial while preparing for NEET exam. The NEET coaching classes help to manage the time schedule to cover the vast portion to finish it timely.
• Some NEET tutorials offers crash courses to cover the syllabus at fast paces. If you concentration level is good, you can opt for it.
• You get a base for clearing the doubts with the help of mentors and experts of NEET tutorials
• Staying in trend will help greatly to ace the exam. Trend refers to know about a lot of factors like latest exam pattern, updated syllabus, number of participants, etc. The NEET tutorials get paid for letting the students know the recent and updated details about NEET. Thus, they dedicatedly provide each detail.
NEET Tutorials Duration
The duration for NEET coaching classes varies from center to center. Generally, it is 2-4 hours in week days. Some NEET tutorials provide coaching at weekends for longer hours of nearly 6.
Are you looking for NEET tutorials nearby you?
Picker Online will provide you the list of the best NEET classes nearby you with detailed information about address, contact person, and contact numbers. Land into Picker Online website and get the related details about NEET tutorials in one click only.